°í°´°¨µ¿À» ½ÇÇöÇÏ´Â ±â¾÷ - µð¾Ø¾ÆÀÌ(ÁÖ)

Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ

óÀ½À¸·Î

> Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ > ĪÂù¸¶´ç  

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 19-08-06 10:29
¹°¸®ÇÐÀÚµéÀÇ ¸í¾ð(Ù£åë)µé
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : µð¾Ø¾ÆÀÌ
Á¶È¸ : 936  
¹°¸®ÇÐÀÚµéÀÇ ¸í¾ðµé (Physicist Quotations or Sayings)
°³ÀÎÀûÀ¸·Î ÁÁ¾ÆÇϴ°Š¸ð¾Æº¸´Ï º¸¾î¶û ¾ÆÀν´Å¸ÀÎ ¹ß¾ðµéÀÌ ¸¹±º¿ä. ±¹³»¿¡´Â À¯¸íÇÑ ¹°¸®ÇÐÀÚ°¡ ¾ø¾î¼­ ¾Æ½±;;; ¹°¸®ÇÐÀÌ ÇÑâ ¹ßÀüÇÒ ¶§(´ë·« 1850~1980 Á¤µµ?)

2.Selected quotes (Personal favorites)

The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible.
 (¿ìÁÖ¿¡ ´ëÇØ °¡Àå ÀÌÇØÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Â °Í Áß Çϳª´Â ¿ì¸®°¡ ¿ìÁÖ¸¦ ÀÌÇØÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù.)
- Albert Einstein (¾Ë¹öÆ® ¾ÆÀν´Å¸ÀÎ) -

If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet.
 (¾çÀÚ¿ªÇÐÀ» Á¢ÇÏ°í¼­µµ ³î¶óÁö ¾Ê´Â »ç¶÷Àº ±×°ÍÀ» Á¦´ë·Î ÀÌÇØÇÏÁö ¸øÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ´Ù.)
- Niels Bohr (´Ò½º º¸¾î) -

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
 (¸Â´Â ¼³¸íÀÇ ¹Ý´ë´Â °ÅÁþ ¼³¸íÀÌÁö¸¸, ½É¿ÀÇÑ Áø½ÇÀÇ ¹Ý´ë´Â ¶Ç´Ù¸¥ ½É¿ÀÇÑ Áø½ÇÀϼöµµ ÀÖ´Ù.)

Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
 - Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi -

¿ìÁÖÀÇ ¸ðµç »ó¼öµéÀÌ Áö±Ý°ú °°ÀÌ ÀûÀýÇÑ °ªÀ¸·Î ¼¼ÆÃµÉ È®·üÀº ÆóÇ° â°í¿¡ ÅÂdzÀÌ ºÒ¾î´ÚÃÄ º¸À×747Á¦Æ®±â°¡ ÀÚµ¿À¸·Î ¸¸µé¾îÁú È®·ü°ú ºñ½ÁÇÏ´Ù.
- Hugh Ross (ÈÞ ·Î½º) -

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
 (´ëºÎºÐÀÇ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ±âȸ¸¦ ³õÄ£´Ù. ±âȸ°¡ ÀÏó·³ º¸À϶§°¡ ¸¹±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù.)
- Thomas Alva Edison (Å丶½º ¿¡µð½¼) -

¼öÇÐÀº ³í¸®ÀûÀÎ »ý°¢À» Ç¥ÇöÇÏ´Â ÇÑÆíÀÇ ½ÃÀÌ´Ù.

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

´Ù¸¥°Ç ¸ô¶óµµ ¾çÀÚ¿ªÇÐÀ» Á¦´ë·Î ÀÌÇØÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀÌ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ´Ü ÇÑ¸íµµ ¾ø´Ù´Â °Í¸¸Àº ÀÚ½ÅÀÖ°Ô ¸»ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.
- Richard Feynman (¸®Â÷µå ÆÄÀθ¸) -

Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.

If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
 (³»°¡ ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷µéº¸´Ù ´õ ¸Ö¸® º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú´ø °ÍÀº °ÅÀÎÀÇ ¾î±ú¿¡ ¼­ ÀÖ¾ú±â ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. (¼±´ë °úÇÐÀڵ鿡 ´ëÇÑ °æÀÇ Ç¥½ÃÀΰ¡?))
- Sir Isaac Newton (¾ÆÀÌÀÛ ´ºÅÏ) -

An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.

ÈǸ¢ÇÑ ÁÖÀåÀº ÈǸ¢ÇÑ Áõ¸íÀÌ ¼ö¹ÝµÇ¾î¾ß ÇÑ´Ù.
- Carl Sagan (Ä® ¼¼ÀÌ°Ç) -

Imagination is more important than knowledge. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
 (³í¸®ÇÐÀº ´ç½ÅÀ» A¿¡¼­ B·Î À̲ø¾îÁÙ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ±×·¯³ª »ó»ó·ÂÀº ´ç½ÅÀ» ¾î´À °÷ÀÌµç °¥ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô ÇØÁÙ °ÍÀÌ´Ù.)

I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts. the rest are detailed.
 (³ª´Â ½ÅÀÌ ¾î¶² ¹æ¹ýÀ¸·Î ¼¼»óÀ» ¸¸µé¾ú´ÂÁö ¾Ë°í ½Í´Ù. ÀÌ·±Àú·± Çö»óÀ̳ª ¿ø¼ÒÀÇ ½ºÆåÆ®·³µûÀ§°¡ ¹«½¼ »ó°üÀΰ¡. ´ÜÁö ½ÅÀÇ »ý°¢À» ¾Ë°í ½ÍÀº °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ³ª¸ÓÁö´Â ¼¼ºÎ»çÇ×ÀÏ »ÓÀÌ´Ù.)

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

The best weapon of a dictatorship is secrecy, but the best weapon of a democracy should be the weapon of openness.

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it.

When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.

°úÇÐÀº ÀÚ¿¬ÀÇ ±Ã±ØÀûÀÎ ½Åºñ¸¦ °áÄÚ Ç®Áö ¸øÇÒ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀÚ¿¬À» Ž±¸ÇÏ´Ù º¸¸é ÀÚ¿¬ÀÇ ÀϺÎÀÎ ÀÚ±â ÀÚ½ÅÀ» Ž±¸ÇØ¾ß ÇÒ ¶§°¡ ¹Ýµå½Ã ã¾Æ¿À±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù.
- Max Planck (¸·½º ÇöûÅ©) -

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
- Richard Feynman (¸®Â÷µå ÆÄÀθ¸) -

How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress.

A physicist is just an atom's way of looking at an atom.

Basic research is what I am doing when I don't know what I am doing.
 (±âÃÊ¿¬±¸¶õ ³»°¡ ÇÏ°íÀִ°ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀÎÁö ¸ð¸£´Â »óÅ¿¡¼­ ÇÏ°íÀÖ´Â ±× ÀÏÀÌ´Ù.)
- Werner von Braun -

Àΰ£ÀÇ µÎ³ú°¡ žçÀÌ ¶ß°Å¿öÁö´Â ¼Óµµº¸´Ù ºü¸£°Ô Áøº¸ÇÏ´Â ÇÑ Àηù´Â ¾î¶°ÇÑ Àç³­ ¼Ó¿¡¼­µµ »ì¾Æ³²À» °ÍÀÌ´Ù
- Ken Croswell (ÄË Å©·Î½ºÀ£) -

True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.

³ª´Â ¹Ù´å°¡¿¡¼­ ³ë´Â ÇÑ ¼Ò³â°ú °°¾Ò´Ù. ³»°¡ ´õ ¿¹»Û Á¶°³¿Í ´õ µ¿±×¶õ Á¶¾àµ¹À» ã´Â µ¿¾È °Å´ëÇÑ Áø¸®ÀÇ ¹Ù´Ù´Â ¿©ÀüÈ÷ ¸»¾øÀÌ ³» ´« ¾Õ¿¡ ÆîÃÄÁ® ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.
- Sir Isaac Newton (¾ÆÀÌÀÛ ´ºÅÏ) -

An expert is someone who knows some of the worst mistakes that can made in his subject, and how to avoid them.
 (°úÇÐÀü¹®°¡´Â ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ¿¬±¸¿¡¼­ ³ªÅ¸³¯ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ¾ÇÀÇ ½Ç¼ö°¡ ¹«¾ùÀÎÁö ¾Ë°í ±×°ÍÀ» ÇÇÇÏ´Â ¹æ¹ý±îÁö ¾Æ´Â »ç¶÷ÀÌ´Ù.)
- Werner Karl Heisenberg (º£¸£³Ê Ä«¸¦ ÇÏÀÌÁ¨º£¸£Å©) -

Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true. (We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question which divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct. My own feeling is that it is not crazy enough.)
- Niels Bohr to a young physicist (´Ò½º º¸¾î) -

A coupla months in the laboratory can save a coupla hours in the library.
 - Westheimer's Discovery -

ÀÌ ±¤È°ÇÑ ¿ìÁÖ¿¡ ¿ì¸®µé »ÓÀ̶ó¸é, ±×°Ç ³Ê¹«µµ Å« °ø°£ÀÇ ³¶ºñ°¡ ¾Æ´Ò±î?
- Carl Sagan (Ä® ¼¼ÀÌ°Ç) -

Àΰ£ÀÌ °ÞÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ´Â °æÇè Áß °¡Àå ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î °ÍÀº ½ÅºñÀÌ´Ù. ½Åºñ´Â ¿¹¼ú°ú °úÇÐÀÇ ±Ùº»À» ÀÌ·ç´Â ÁøÁ¤ÇÑ ¸ðÅÂÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ »ç½ÇÀ» ±ú´ÝÁö ¸øÇÏ°í È®½ÇÇÑ ±æ¸¸À» Ãß±¸ÇÏ´Â °úÇÐÀÚ´Â °áÄÚ ¿ìÁÖ¸¦ ¸¼Àº ´«À¸·Î ¹Ù¶óº¼ ¼ö ¾ø´Ù.

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift.

In mathematics you don`t understand things. You just get used to them.
 (¼öÇÐÀûÀ¸·Î ´ç½ÅÀº »ç¹°À» ÀÌÇØÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï´Ù. ´ÜÁö Àͼ÷ÇØÁö´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù.)
- Johann von Neumann (Á¸ Æù ³ëÀ̸¸) -

When asked how World War III would be fought, Einstein replied that he didn't know. But he knew how World War IV would be fought: With sticks and stones!

I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive.

I cannot believe that God would choose to play dice with the universe. (or sometimes quoted as God does not play dice with the universe.)

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.

¹°ÁúÀº °ø°£ÀÇ °î·üÀ» °áÁ¤ÇÏ°í, °ø°£Àº ¹°ÁúÀÇ ¿îµ¿À» °áÁ¤ÇÑ´Ù.
- John Archibald Wheeler (Á¸ ÈÙ·¯) -

Ãâó: https://kipid.tistory.com/entry/Physicist-Quotations [kipid's blog]

_